Sunday, January 30, 2011

Landlords?! More like landtyrants!!

Most of the time I'm a pretty patient guy when it comes to our landlords. I think they may be a little overzealous and a little paranoid and a little stingy and a little... well, you get the idea. So most of the time I just choose to sit back and let other people dog on them. This time broke the camel's back.

I've had enough of their incessant emailing! How many times do they REALLY need to email us!? I probably get more contact from my landlords than I do from my own parents and family!! When are they finally just going to sit back and let things accumulate? Stop changing things. Stop adding things. Stop critiquing things. Let things be, let them run their course. They complain about funding for their mortgages (Which none of us really need to know anything about. Seriously?!), so if it's such a problem then stop making upgrades!! Stop investing more and put that money towards your extravagant debt already!!! We as tenants do NOT need to hear about it, nor SHOULD ever hear about it. It's unprofessional!

Arrggh! Frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment