Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh, for the love of gallium!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHh.

Why, oh why, oh why must you be so difficult calorimetry!

I swear, the next time the helium bulb's mysteriously empty after having been filled hours before, the line just won't pump down to a low enough pressure, or the calorimeter doesn't seal for no apparent reason, I'm picking up a hammer. I'm going to unleash my fury on the glass vacuum line and break it into a thousand little pieces and then stomp on them in very thick boots while screaming "Screw this rig! Sign me up for PPMS 101!!!"

And then I will get fired.

Hmmm.

I suppose I'll just keep those actions in my head....and go back to refilling the bulb. For the what is it now? Oh yeah, fourth time in three days.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! Katie, you crack me up. My thoughts: Sounds to me like you could use a good Mechanical Engineer. ;) Lol

    ReplyDelete