Monday, October 26, 2009

mmmmmwhatchasay?

Dear American Christianity,

I sort of hate you right now on account of the test I have to take tonight/tomorrow for which I am rather unprepared.

I also sort of hate the fact that I all of a sudden am doing bad in every class, not just physics.

And I would really like to fling myself on the ground and throw a tantrum.

And maybe check out of life for a week.

Thanks much,

Katie

ALSDGHKAOISDFHIASDKLHVHASGKHAH
ESGHIAeGHIhewhiaehiaghiahisvdjawer(ouawLO
iaSDfhasfhdsaghkaHKLSFHKLADSGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh man, sometimes I would love to throw a tantrum. good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree.

    BAHHHHHH stupid tests. Since when do I get the best AND worst test grades, in the same semester.

    Before I graduate, I'd like to take an easy religion class. You know, the kind that's pretty much just like testimony meeting. Is anyone really gonna tell me I have a C- testimony? I sure hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....i love it! "fling yourself on the ground and throw a tantrum." i sooooooooo want to try that sometime. :)

    you can do it, katie! good luck!

    ReplyDelete