Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FURIOUS!

Okay, so I missed the first day of classes so I called the professor and asked him if I missed anything. His response was "No we just went over the syllabus. Just make sure you get the book." Thus, I did just that.

Well, first test comes around and what's this, there's a question from the first day of class. What?! So I answer as well I can and miss it. Great. So I go in and talk to him about it. His response was that I misunderstood him when he said that we only went over the syllabus and didn't miss anything important. Sorry.

I am so freaking ticked off right now. "It's only five points off," he says. THAT'S 8% OF YOUR GRADE GENIUS! The inconsideration and superiority is sickening! I think I'll email him. I'm not giving up that easy.

Man I'm ticked...

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that would make me so mad! Even if it IS only worth a small amount, I HATE losing points for stupid things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAME! I'm sorry, Josh! I hope you're able to convince him it wasn't your fault.

    ReplyDelete