Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trudging through snowstorms

I'm about to go do something that I strongly don't want to do but feel that I have no choice but TO do. I wish there were some other way but I've yet to see any other option.

... Am I just kidding myself? Is this another patience thing? Am I some kind of messed up conglomerate of bad history, like some kind of skewed Picasso painting?

NO! I know what matters to me so I'm going to go searching for it till I find it!! I'm living my life the best I know how, trying to do what's right for me! I feel like this is what's right. I can't continue on the way things have been going!! I control my future.

Futures:
I always could count on futures;
that things will look up
and they look up
why is it so hard to find a balance
between living decent...
and the cold and real
Hey now, what is it you think you see?
My darling, now's the time to disagree

Say hello to good times
Trade up for the fast ride
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets
completely

Hey now, The past is told by those who win, my darling
What matters is what hasn't been
Hey now, we're wide-awake and we're thinking
My darling, believe your voice can mean something

Say hello to good times
Trade up for the fast ride
We close our eyes while the nickel and dime take the streets
completely

I hate that it's come to this...

Alright... here goes... haven't done this in a while...

1 comment: