Sunday, September 27, 2009

Toys-R-Us

I've decided I don't wanna grow up. Yep. Made that decision just now. Why, you ask? Because it's just too gosh darn painful. When I was a kid all I had to think about was me and my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and how they and I were going to take out the Shredder... and Fritz, the next door neighbor's evil dog that chewed up my Casey Jones action figure.... I could have cared less what the girls thought of me. I could have cared less what kind of emotional support I was receiving. I could have cared less about tons.

Now... now... it's just pain...

Let me be six again. Let me have my Donatello's and Michelangelo's to rule the world...

... or maybe just the backyard...

6 comments:

  1. Grow Up.

    Also. Michaelangelo is the hottest ninja turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever. look now you have three comments. pSHAW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was an emoticon for *Raised eyebrow, look of "not funny"*

    ReplyDelete
  4. We ARE ridiculous. We were sitting RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! HAHAHA! Mmm... love comment wars. ;) Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete