Friday, September 18, 2009

Choices

AGH! Will everyone stop asking me to dance open with them!? Sheesh.

Let's see there's Kirstie, Shawndeen, Chris, Jessica, Kimber, Beth, Tanya, Abby, and the girl that I can't remember the name of.

Good gravy! And now they're asking for me to dance Open Standard! Can they not see I've never done standard? Either there are no guys out in the selection pool, their blind as bats, or I'm "ridiculously good looking..." so they want to dance with me because of my body... yeah, scratch that last one.

Oy! I'm not complaining. I'm really rather grateful. Makes me feel good to know that I'm wanted by someone. I just feel terrible every time I tell another girl no. =S

To all you girls that want to dance with me: "I'm sorry! I'm taken!" : (

No comments:

Post a Comment