Friday, November 20, 2009

What school do we go to again?!

So Bethany went and took a test this week. Like... yesterday. So what did I do? I made her a cute little, "Good Job! You rocked that test!" type of note that I left on the little shelf just outside of the Testing center, down the stairs and all. I also bought some chocolate and stuck it with the note.

She took the test, and rocked it, and then came down and found the note.... but no chocolate.... WHAT SCHOOL DO WE GO TO AGAIN!? What do we believe!? Oh yeah, "Thou shalt NOT steal." I almost forgot. Apparently so did someone else.....

All I can say is that I hope someone REALLY needed that chocolate. I hope that they couldn't survive without it. To whoever you might be, chocolate stealing fiend, I have one thing to say to you:

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment