Wednesday, November 11, 2009

cap that.

Dear Religion Professor,

The combined class average for both of your sections on the last midterm was 75.5%. The class average on my last physics test was 72%.

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WHEN THE RELIGION TEST IS AS HARD AS THE PHYSICS (and not just any physics mind you, this is electricity and magnetism using calculus, and it sucks) TEST!!!!!!!

ALSO! I think participation points are retarded and that I still deserve an A in French. I know that this has nothing to do with you or your class (except you have some deal with participation too....just so you know I plan on giving myself a 100%), but I am rather frustrated right now.

AND I HATE TYPING PAPERS WITH 2 cm LONG NAIL TIPS!!!!

Angrily yours,

Katya

1 comment:

  1. that is why i refuse to take a religion class unless I KNOW they are easy. because I totally agree. That stinks. good luck typing :)

    ReplyDelete