Friday, July 17, 2009

"I cannot seem to operate and you my love are gone."

NOoooooooooooooooo
NO NO NO NO NO.

Warning: This is another one of those "ballroom never lets me do anything!" rants. Let me start out by saying I'm very grateful to be a member of the company and for the opportunities it gives me, BUT. Sometimes, I just hate midsemester tour.

I'm going to be out of town for Ingrid Michaelson AND Snow Patrol! Ingrid is probably one of my all-time favorite artists, and absolutely AMAZING in concert (right, Amanda?). And! Snow Patrol is performing ten minutes from where I live, and I have always wanted to see them live. And I shall be in Southern California falling behind in my classes and dancing myself crazy. Grrrrr! (Ok, ten days in So Cal is not much of a trial, BUT.)

All I have to say is Regina Spektor better be coming this year. And I'd better not be gone.

Meh!

4 comments:

  1. oh I hate when things like that happen! I missed Carbon Leaf and one of my favorite latin bands this summer :(. Sorry, girl!

    And oh-my-goodness, please let Regina come. I'm so there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =S Bad news Hun....

    "Tour List: Los Angeles
    Regina will play a show in Los Angeles, CA at the El Rey Theatre on Tuesday, July 28, 2009..." Sorry Kate... missed it by that much... =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..i'm banking on hope that they haven't released the full tour list....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


    man oh man!! I mean, so cal is saweet...but I'm really sad we can't go!!!!!!!!!!!!

    like the exclamation points?

    ReplyDelete