Thursday, May 7, 2009

For the LOVE!!!!

Okay, that's IT!! This one's simple. And maybe ya'll already know the answer. I suppose it's mostly just an inquiry. So here it is.

Inquiry: Why the heck can I NOT post comments on ANYONE'S posts?! It's driving me absolutely NUTS! I had some real nice ones all stapled out for Kellie, and Katie, and Laura... then I hit send... and nothing.... Aggh!! I select the profile, Google account in my case, then hit post.... wait for it.... wait for it..... it reloads and *poof,* my heart felt comment has "disapparated" into NOTHING! So my lovely lady friends, think not that I have no comments. Thus, they are apparently not freaking meant to be! Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

.... I think Blogger.com favors females.... the only explanation I can come up with.... it's getting revenge on me for that whole estrogen comment... ... ... figures... ... ...

:P .... .... that's all I have to say about that.... ... ...

5 comments:

  1. all i have to say is:

    bwahahahahaha.

    except i would've liked to read your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booooo-freakin-yaaaaaa!!!!! Who's your Daddy!!!!? Eat THIS Blogspot.com!!! Who's laughin now Babe!! Huh? Huh? Huh?

    Oh yeah... I'm good. *blow the smoking gun*

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I have to say is I knew there was a reason why I HATED Firefox!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I was wondering why you hadn't commented on any of our posts...lol. Thought maybe you were silently still mad at the female sex.


    But wait...it's working now? Only on your posts?

    ReplyDelete