Thursday, May 14, 2009

GRRR

So I'm in the RB on the 10 minute computer downstairs as I drink a Slim-Fast so that I at least have something in my stomach before I go and work out. My reason for needing this blog right now is a certain person I have to dance with on team. I won't mention any names... but he's an oregonian that Laura thinks is attractive that I think has a big head :) Anyway.... we don't work as dance partners. He's on both numbers because he has to fill in for someone on the viennese Waltz, so he only practices with us every other day. The parts that we have to dance together just don't work, even when we practice on our own time a lot. He laughs a lot too when we mess up, not like "haha whoops we messed up again" more like "Kellie why the heck are you not doing it right". I guess snicker would be a better word. He never says anything directly but the way he acts or looks frustrated, I can tell he thinks things are mostly my fault, and I feel like he doesn't take my suggestions very well. I KNOW it's not all my fault because when I was doing all those parts with James yesterday, they were working perfectly!! Then Brent says, "Kellie, why didn't you do the tor-je-te?" (sorry katie I have no idea how to spell it) but I can't say, because John didn't do his part at all to help me! gahh! anyway I'm out of time on the computer...

5 comments:

  1. yuck, hate dancing with difficult partners.

    tour jete ?
    maybs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously! I had this partner for 185 that thought she had it alllll figured out. Oy ve! At first I was really attracted to her and then the more we practiced together.... WHAM! Had allllll those feelings punched right out of me. meh! Sorry Kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah...remember my paso partner? Funny how he's actually a pretty nice guy, now that I know him better.

    and just so you know, you said "John" instead of "Big-headed Oregonian" at the end of the post. Lol. But I don't care. He and his big head are alright with me haha.

    and I think Katie is right: tour jete. (it's a ballet term, as well)

    whoa long comment! sorry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha whoops.I was down to my last few seconds I didn't have time to read through the post again :) Yeah I know it's a ballet term, a lot are in ballroom. I'm not saying John isn't a nice guy. I like him just fine...I always have. We were actually joking around and having fun practicing today. It's just that he's not the best dance partner for me and can be really frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, that's totally understandable:). Good luck with that! hope you guys can figure something out! :D

    ReplyDelete