Friday, May 1, 2009

Here's your sign!

Okay, so it's my turn to vent. This is ridiculous! Women!!!! I hate, no, LOATHE this ordeal that we term as "Woman's Conference." For all you ladies out there, which hey, is the other three people that follow this blog, I apologize.

Background:
Woman's Conference: That lovely time of the year in which a million estrogen filled vessels make their way to God's University. Why? Good heavens, I don't have a clue. I think it's some kind of "flower power," women's rights, "Go ladies" tripe that just fuels their britches and gets 'em pumped for the next 12 months.

My Predicament:
So, here I sit in a visitor booth just to the east of the Wilk trying to maintain law and order between who can park and who can not. FYI: There are two HUGE signs that say, "This is NOT a Woman's Conference parking lot." Yet take a crack at how many women CAN'T READ!!!

Dialogue:
"I've been driving all over campus and can't find anywhere to park. Every lot is full."
(My brain is thinking, "Uh huh. Sure they are.") "Hiiiiii there. Well here's what we're going to have you do. Take this..... blah blah blah.... and voila! You're there."
"Are you serious!!!!?" (Spit flying.)
*She speeds away*

I love my job.


Okay.... I might have to rescind a few comments. A lady just came up to me and said this:
"Dear. I found a parking space. Thank you so much. You've saved me so much time from having to run around looking for a spot and now I can get in get out and make my way back home to Salt Lake. Thank you. I was going to have Subway for lunch but I thought of you and just wanted to thank you for your help. Here, take my sandwich."

*melt*

I know what you three are thinking, "Serves you right."
:P

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy. So many "men are jerks" jokes come to mind, to combat your anti-estrogen comments...but I'll refrain.

    Also, women's conference is like EFY for moms. lol.

    By the way, this was hilarious to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yay for josh as a blogger! funny funny post, sorry about the crazed, unable to park women, hahahah.

    all i can say is, how the heck did you get so lucky as to get free lunch two days in a row?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I may say, I kind of agree with josh from a cougar creations standpoint.

    the copy shop is full of barbie women who don't know how to do anything.

    but it's not as bad at efy, so...

    ReplyDelete